Gastroenterology & hepatology department is having meticulous approach having outpatient clinics, emergency management and well-equipped endoscopy suits.
Outpatient clinics are available six days a week, emergency facility is available 24/7 so is the endoscopy suit.
We manage all sort of GI Disorders & liver related issues. Details of potential beneficiaries is given as services below.
We at Medicare Cardiac & General Hospital give Comprehensive 24-hour admission for gastrointestinal emergencies i.e. acute gastroenteritis, upper GI Bleed or lower GI Bleed and all sort of hepatic issues including acute & chronic illnesses. We have advanced Endoscopy setup for GI Bleeding emergencies backed by round the clock with well-equipped ICUs.
Our group of well experienced Gastrointestinal, Laparoscopic and general surgeons who caters assortment of patients for different GI Surgeries which incorporates upper gastrointestinal, hepato-biliary, pancreatic, colorectal, laparoscopic, Onco-surgery utilizing progressed innovation & most recent guidelines.
- Endoscopic for GI, Hepato-Biliary-Pancreatic diagnostic services with latest Gastroscope, Duodenoscope, Interscope, Colonoscope.
- Modern modular Operation Theater for Gastrointestinal, Hepato-Biliary, Pancreatic ,Bariatric & Advanced Laparoscopy Surgery equipped with Ultra-Modern Anesthesia machines , Laminar Flow, Fluroscopy Machines etc….Supported by CSSD Department for sterilization & disinfection & Diagnostic radiology services like CT scan, MRI, Gastrointestinal Endoscopy services, Interventional Radiology services, Pathology lab and tertiary level of ICU care.
- High Definition(HD) Laparoscopy Instrumentation set
- Tissue Sealers
- Vessel Sealing technology
- Ultrasonic Surgical Aspirator
- Gastro-intestinal Anastomosis Stapler (GIA) & Endo-GIA Stapler.
- Abdominal Retractor System
• Constipation & diarrhea
• Gastro esophageal reflex disease (GERD)
• Gastrointestinal cancers
• Upper GI Endoscopies diagnostics & therapeutics
• Colonoscopy & sigmoidoscopy
• Pseudocyst drainage
• PEG (Percutaneous endoscopic Gastrostomy)
• Viral Hepatitis (Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, B&D, Hepatitis C, Hepatitis E)
• Management of abdominal pain, nausea & vomiting
• Liver cirrhosis and complications of Cirrhosis
• Wilson disease
• Fatty liver
• Hematemesis/GI Bleeding/black stools
• Per-rectal bleeding/blood with stool